Thursday, February 10, 2011

"My Dream,My Future"

            Tik,Tak,Tik,Tak-time run so fast and here we are,sooner or later we will be graduating already.We are about to reach the finish line of our highschool life.
           
            Graduation is approaching but I'm not yet ready to face another carrier which is the college life.The hardest part when it comes to the field of education.Time to be more serious to our studies.Wether we like it or not,soon we will be entering or facing a new beginning our college life.And when we go to college we will be having our own desire course and I desire or My dream is to become a Future Educator someday because as we all know that the  future of the students lies on the teachers hand's,and without teachers there would be no other profession, and ofcourse as a future educator I want to share my knowledge to everybody.

             I will do my best to achieve my goal or aspiration in life and I can do these through the support and guidance of my loving parents so with the help of our Almighty God.I want all these to be  happen into my life and I wish that all of my dream will become true for a successful future of mine.

1 comment: