Wednesday, January 5, 2011

New Year,New Tin-tine

           New Year,New You as the title itself it emphasize a new beginning, new hope, new resolution. For the past years, I admit that I had a lot of wrong doings. As  new year arrives, I will try to change all the bad attitudes like disobeying my parents sometimes. I will correct, improve not all but some mistakes that can still be corrected and for the wrong decisions. I will think not only twice but millions of times for me to realize the possible consequences. I learn many things from my experiences, and I want to   change all the wrong doings, wrong decision and mistakes for me to become a stronger and a better person.

1 comment:

  1. hi tin!! your composition is nice but you should added those things you'll do in order to change yourself or your bad attitudes. ahaha!

    ReplyDelete